This Policy contains important information about how www.freeblitz.com (hereinafter referred to as “FreeBlitz”) collects, uses, maintains and discloses information that may be collected from you when you use or access or avail our services through our website FreeBlitz.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using our website FreeBlitz, you agree to abide by the following Policy. If you do not wish to agree to any conditions below, kindly refrain from accessing our website FreeBlitz.
Information we may collect through our website FreeBlitz
- We may collect personal information that identifies you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or demographic information such as postcode and other personal information (collectively referred to as “Personally Identifiable Information”).
- We collect Personally Identifiable Information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us, for example when you use the facilities available on our website FreeBlitz for corresponding with us by e-mail or phone, or access or use any other interactive features of our website FreeBlitz.
Non-personally identifiable information
- We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you access or interact with our website FreeBlitz. This includes but not limited to browser name, version, the type of device used, server location, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or website or service that referred users to our website FreeBlitz, language preference, means of connection to our website FreeBlitz and Services users’ location information, Internet service providers, IP address, technical information and other similar information about users.
- Whenever you access our website FreeBlitz we may place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies placed on your hard drive further helps us to identify information relating your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on our website FreeBlitz.
- You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of our website FreeBlitz may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of our website FreeBlitz.
How we use the collected information
- Collected information is used for the following purposes:
To improvise and personalize your experience: The information may be used to customize our website FreeBlitz according to your interests. Email address and phone numbers you provide may be used to identify you, to communicate with you, respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from you, customize your experience on our website FreeBlitz or we may use for providing information and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
To improve our Site: We may use the information you provide to for administrative purposes, improve the quality of our website FreeBlitz, products and services.
Protection of your information
- We adopt appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. At times our website FreeBlitz may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.